{{site.countdown.title}} Registration Now Open!
Registration
Closes In

{{days}}

DAYS

{{hours}}

HRS

{{minutes}}

MINS

{{seconds}}

SECS

Forums

[EU] IGL/riffler 6k hours LFT

17 y/o, 6k hours,danish, have played a lot of online quals/leagues and attended 2 lans locally as IGL/support player and abit of awping aswell. As a support player i like to be the 3rd guy going into the site and the one who makes sure that for instance on an execute that the CT's don't push trough our smokes and that our entry guy is covered. On CT side i will most of the times be the anchor on a site and the guy who you can relie on holding a site down by myself. In terms of others roles as i said im also able to awp (mainly secondary awp), and i also have experience entryfragging which i did for about 2 months in a former team of mine. Strengths: Very good smoke knowledge, calm in important situations, able to adapt to different playstyles very fast, i am a very dedicated player. Weaknesses: Have a very limited nade knowledge of smokes on Nuke/dust2, my bottom level is below average(something i am working on). In terms of what i look for is a team (3+ people) who are as ambitions and as dedicated to the game as me and knows the basics of starting a new team and so on. If you found me to be interesting for your team or just wanna hear more about me, feel free to contact me on my steam account: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Cacciboii/
17 y/o, 6k hours,danish, have played a lot of online quals/leagues and attended 2 lans locally as IGL/support player and abit of awping aswell. As a support player i like to be the 3rd guy going into the site and the one who makes sure that for instance on an execute that the CT's don't push trough our smokes and that our entry guy is covered. On CT side i will most of the times be the anchor on a site and the guy who you can relie on holding a site down by myself. In terms of others roles as i said im also able to awp (mainly secondary awp), and i also have experience entryfragging which i did for about 2 months in a former team of mine.

Strengths: Very good smoke knowledge, calm in important situations, able to adapt to different playstyles very fast, i am a very dedicated player.

Weaknesses: Have a very limited nade knowledge of smokes on Nuke/dust2, my bottom level is below average(something i am working on).

In terms of what i look for is a team (3+ people) who are as ambitions and as dedicated to the game as me and knows the basics of starting a new team and so on.

If you found me to be interesting for your team or just wanna hear more about me, feel free to contact me on my steam account: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Cacciboii/

Posted Sunday, March 10th, 2019 4:57 PM GMT