{{site.countdown.title}} Registration Now Open!
Registration
Closes In

{{days}}

DAYS

{{hours}}

HRS

{{minutes}}

MINS

{{seconds}}

SECS

Forums

CEVO Is Shit

I can't join a fucking match for CEVO Season 12. We tried 10-mans and fucking scrims. Every time we join a CEVO match, the map loads, then my game crashes. This doesn't happen with anything else, but since CEVO is shit, it happens here. No wonder CEVO isn't the face of the professional CSGO scene. It's for dumbass shitters that don't even know how to play. If you're reading this and considering to pay for anything CEVO related, I'm here to tell you that you're wasting your money. You're better off buying a McDonald's toy.
I can't join a fucking match for CEVO Season 12. We tried 10-mans and fucking scrims. Every time we join a CEVO match, the map loads, then my game crashes. This doesn't happen with anything else, but since CEVO is shit, it happens here. No wonder CEVO isn't the face of the professional CSGO scene. It's for dumbass shitters that don't even know how to play.

If you're reading this and considering to pay for anything CEVO related, I'm here to tell you that you're wasting your money. You're better off buying a McDonald's toy.

Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to d

Posted Sunday, March 19th, 2017 1:39 AM GMT
sounds like a personal problem if u ask me xd
sounds like a personal problem if u ask me xd
Posted Sunday, March 19th, 2017 1:55 AM GMT
It's happened to many people. Not just me.
It's happened to many people. Not just me.

Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to d

Posted Sunday, March 19th, 2017 1:59 AM GMT
Noob
Noob

They know me for my flicks, and my great comedic prowess and INSANITY!

Posted Sunday, March 19th, 2017 2:09 AM GMT
Never heard of this happening but I don't think going on the forums and ranting is the right solution. I feel getting on cevos ts and discussing your problems is a lot more productive than just coming on the forums and getting pissed. Since if you talk about it with an admin and show him your crash logs it may help cevo fix this problem in the future.
Never heard of this happening but I don't think going on the forums and ranting is the right solution. I feel getting on cevos ts and discussing your problems is a lot more productive than just coming on the forums and getting pissed. Since if you talk about it with an admin and show him your crash logs it may help cevo fix this problem in the future.

The Jets Have Taken Off

Posted Sunday, March 19th, 2017 3:09 AM GMT