{{site.countdown.title}} Registration Now Open!
Registration
Closes In

{{days}}

DAYS

{{hours}}

HRS

{{minutes}}

MINS

{{seconds}}

SECS

Forums

Bring back Australian CEVO servers

Page 2 of 6

12345>> 
Yea keen.
Yea keen.

Posted Friday, December 18th, 2015 10:47 AM GMT
Bae, we need to talk. Please, come back to me.
Bae, we need to talk.

Please, come back to me.

Posted Friday, December 18th, 2015 10:59 AM GMT
eyah boiz cmon
eyah boiz cmon

Posted Friday, December 18th, 2015 11:01 AM GMT
Please!!
Please!!

Posted Friday, December 18th, 2015 11:16 AM GMT
ESEA is decent cause it has 128 tick and a top notch AC but has a terrible matchmaking system which make its experience really unenjoyable. FaceIT has a good ui, terrible AC. Need something with a bit of both which is CEVO.
ESEA is decent cause it has 128 tick and a top notch AC but has a terrible matchmaking system which make its experience really unenjoyable.
FaceIT has a good ui, terrible AC.

Need something with a bit of both which is CEVO.

Posted Friday, December 18th, 2015 11:21 AM GMT
Bring Cevo back pl0x
Bring Cevo back pl0x

Posted Friday, December 18th, 2015 11:40 AM GMT
YES!!!, Please bring CEVO to AUS/NZ.
YES!!!, Please bring CEVO to AUS/NZ.

Posted Friday, December 18th, 2015 12:08 PM GMT
I feel as though I can speak for the majority of the competitive Counter-Strike community here in Australia when I say that we do [i]not[/i] need another PUG system, we already have two. What we absolutely do need though, that CEVO can definitely offer, is another prestigious league that covers all skill ranges. ESEA only does open and they might do intermediate this season. FACEIT offers a great league that allows for the winner to go to the LAN finals in Europe, but it's only for top six teams in Australia. I am confident that if CEVO expanded here with all of it's divisions and features it would be welcomed with open arms from the entire community. Maybe down the road there would be a spot for an Australian team to make it to the LAN finals? That's my thoughts on CEVO coming to Australia anyway, I do miss the days of GGCEVO!
I feel as though I can speak for the majority of the competitive Counter-Strike community here in Australia when I say that we do not need another PUG system, we already have two.

What we absolutely do need though, that CEVO can definitely offer, is another prestigious league that covers all skill ranges. ESEA only does open and they might do intermediate this season. FACEIT offers a great league that allows for the winner to go to the LAN finals in Europe, but it's only for top six teams in Australia.

I am confident that if CEVO expanded here with all of it's divisions and features it would be welcomed with open arms from the entire community. Maybe down the road there would be a spot for an Australian team to make it to the LAN finals?

That's my thoughts on CEVO coming to Australia anyway, I do miss the days of GGCEVO!

Posted Friday, December 18th, 2015 12:37 PM GMT
Yes we need oceania servers for CEVO, pls make this happen!!
Yes we need oceania servers for CEVO, pls make this happen!!

Posted Friday, December 18th, 2015 12:51 PM GMT
+1 aus desperately needs another pugging service
+1 aus desperately needs another pugging service

Posted Friday, December 18th, 2015 12:53 PM GMT
Definitely need some CEVO pugging service. :D
Definitely need some CEVO pugging service. :D

Posted Friday, December 18th, 2015 1:34 PM GMT
CEVO aus would be sick.
CEVO aus would be sick.

Posted Friday, December 18th, 2015 1:57 PM GMT
yeah i played with a new zealand 10 year old last night on la server. bottom fragged cause of his ping. +1 for him!
yeah i played with a new zealand 10 year old last night on la server. bottom fragged cause of his ping. +1 for him!

1337 hours ^

Posted Friday, December 18th, 2015 2:35 PM GMT
auCEVO pls faceit sucks w/o premium and esea is shifty
auCEVO pls faceit sucks w/o premium and esea is shifty

Posted Friday, December 18th, 2015 4:10 PM GMT
+1
+1

Posted Friday, December 18th, 2015 4:17 PM GMT

Page 2 of 6

12345>>