{{site.countdown.title}} Registration Now Open!
Registration
Closes In

{{days}}

DAYS

{{hours}}

HRS

{{minutes}}

MINS

{{seconds}}

SECS

Forums

Classif Popular FPS Game: Combat Arms

WHAT: Combat Arms for PC Proposal Combat Arms has had quite the history with competitive play. World Online Gaming League, Cyber Sports Network, and the fairly infamous iCOG. The idea is to bring a small ladder with a core group of players to gain interest. I have always been an active player and i'm sure others have wanted a league to pick up a rich game like this and specifically the Search and Destroy game mode. I ask we try and support this game and I will personally head the ladder/game considering PC gaming as well as the specific game is one of my expertise. The Game Combat Arms was released in 2008 by Nexon as a MMOFPS with a focus on a more arcade style of play, but has always had it's share and run of serious and skilled players. The game's mechanics are fluid and offer a larger volume of competitive play through different and unique maps with an already large player-base dedicated to Search And Destroy.
WHAT: Combat Arms for PC

Proposal

Combat Arms has had quite the history with competitive play. World Online Gaming League, Cyber Sports Network, and the fairly infamous iCOG. The idea is to bring a small ladder with a core group of players to gain interest. I have always been an active player and i'm sure others have wanted a league to pick up a rich game like this and specifically the Search and Destroy game mode.

I ask we try and support this game and I will personally head the ladder/game considering PC gaming as well as the specific game is one of my expertise.

The Game

Combat Arms was released in 2008 by Nexon as a MMOFPS with a focus on a more arcade style of play, but has always had it's share and run of serious and skilled players. The game's mechanics are fluid and offer a larger volume of competitive play through different and unique maps with an already large player-base dedicated to Search And Destroy.

Posted Saturday, October 31st, 2015 6:30 AM GMT