{{site.countdown.title}} Registration Now Open!
Registration
Closes In

{{days}}

DAYS

{{hours}}

HRS

{{minutes}}

MINS

{{seconds}}

SECS

Forums

New Keyboard for CSGO need opinions

Page 1 of 2

I am planning on getting the CM Storm QuickFire TK (Brown Switches) for CSGO. What do you guys think, is it good?
I am planning on getting the CM Storm QuickFire TK (Brown Switches) for CSGO. What do you guys think, is it good?

PLS NO JUDGE MY EFFICACY

Posted Thursday, August 6th, 2015 11:27 PM GMT
I use a logitech G710+ with Mx browns and I notice a Huge difference. MX switches are really the best you can get so the CM Storm should be great.
I use a logitech G710+ with Mx browns and I notice a Huge difference. MX switches are really the best you can get so the CM Storm should be great.

Posted Friday, August 7th, 2015 3:11 AM GMT
Buy Razer keyboard man.. the best. I recommended for Razer chroma and razer blackwidow
Buy Razer keyboard man.. the best. I recommended for Razer chroma and razer blackwidow

:)

Posted Friday, August 7th, 2015 3:14 AM GMT
I've had experiences with both the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate and the Corsair K70 (my current keyboard). They're both good in my opinion, but I'd go with the Razer if you're just getting your first mechanical keyboard.
I've had experiences with both the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate and the Corsair K70 (my current keyboard). They're both good in my opinion, but I'd go with the Razer if you're just getting your first mechanical keyboard.

Posted Friday, August 7th, 2015 3:11 PM GMT
Ducky Shine 4 Blue Switches. High quality. Good support.
Ducky Shine 4 Blue Switches. High quality. Good support.

Posted Saturday, August 22nd, 2015 12:06 PM GMT
I have the CM Storm QuickFire with blue switches. You can't go wrong with those CM boards.
I have the CM Storm QuickFire with blue switches. You can't go wrong with those CM boards.

sdfgsdfsd

Posted Saturday, September 5th, 2015 6:44 PM GMT
Anything under $100, w/e color switches. Mechanical and you're good to go.
Anything under $100, w/e color switches. Mechanical and you're good to go.

meh. supahcereal

Posted Thursday, September 10th, 2015 3:02 AM GMT
razer blackwidow chroma is my current keyboard and i can't fault it at all, Will use no other keyboard part from Razer now.
razer blackwidow chroma is my current keyboard and i can't fault it at all, Will use no other keyboard part from Razer now.

Posted Sunday, September 13th, 2015 6:00 PM GMT
Im with bipolar bear with the G710+, only downside is that it takes up 2 USB ports, also the weight can be a downside to some people (weighs more than my second monitor, a generic 21in LED) but i enjoy it since it makes it much more difficult to bump and it wont slide around on my desk during intense matches. It uses cherry MX browns, has a numpad, a plus sized keyboard, 4 macro keys, 6 programmable keys, full audio controls, a built in USB port, and 2 different back light controls so you can make your WASD and Arrow keys brighter than your other keys.
Im with bipolar bear with the G710+, only downside is that it takes up 2 USB ports, also the weight can be a downside to some people (weighs more than my second monitor, a generic 21in LED) but i enjoy it since it makes it much more difficult to bump and it wont slide around on my desk during intense matches. It uses cherry MX browns, has a numpad, a plus sized keyboard, 4 macro keys, 6 programmable keys, full audio controls, a built in USB port, and 2 different back light controls so you can make your WASD and Arrow keys brighter than your other keys.

Sleep? Sleep is for the weak!

Posted Sunday, September 20th, 2015 10:35 PM GMT
I'm using the CM Storm QuickFire TK (blue switches) love the keyboard so much! Easy to use the tenkeyless part, easy to use media section as well and I love that it has an option to completely lock the "Windows" button so when you press it by accident, nothing happens.
I'm using the CM Storm QuickFire TK (blue switches) love the keyboard so much! Easy to use the tenkeyless part, easy to use media section as well and I love that it has an option to completely lock the "Windows" button so when you press it by accident, nothing happens.

Hello, my name is Mytag!

Posted Sunday, September 27th, 2015 9:59 PM GMT
You should get you a mechanical keyboard, for CS:GO its pretty good and easier to use. Currently I am a happy user of the "Corsair Vengeance K70" keyboard, I can really say that this is a good keyboard.
You should get you a mechanical keyboard, for CS:GO its pretty good and easier to use. Currently I am a happy user of the "Corsair Vengeance K70" keyboard, I can really say that this is a good keyboard.

:]

Posted Saturday, January 2nd, 2016 11:56 AM GMT
using black widow , love it
using black widow , love it

-_-

Posted Friday, October 14th, 2016 2:42 PM GMT
[url=http://www.steelseries.7eer.net/c/204512/308583/2390]SteelSeries Apex 500[/url] it's da bomb
SteelSeries Apex 500
it's da bomb

BRESCIA UNIVERSITY ESPORTS - matthew.horn@brescia.edu

Posted Monday, October 24th, 2016 5:50 PM GMT
cor sair...
cor sair...

Posted Sunday, October 30th, 2016 6:41 PM GMT
corsair k70 has been my favorite keyboard by far
corsair k70 has been my favorite keyboard by far

oh shit waddap

Posted Tuesday, February 21st, 2017 11:43 PM GMT

Page 1 of 2