{{site.countdown.title}} Registration Now Open!
Registration
Closes In

{{days}}

DAYS

{{hours}}

HRS

{{minutes}}

MINS

{{seconds}}

SECS

Forums

Mobile App

Page 1 of 2

How about a mobile app for cevo to remind you of scrim times as well as a optimized version of the site to access the forums, teams, and also the area where teams will discuss times, etc.
How about a mobile app for cevo to remind you of scrim times as well as a optimized version of the site to access the forums, teams, and also the area where teams will discuss times, etc.

Posted Tuesday, October 23rd, 2012 12:56 AM GMT
It is funny you bring this up. We have discussed this option in the past and we certainly feel this would be a great option for our users. Definitely in the future we will be pursuing this topic but not in 2012 since our main focus is getting our community tools out so users can create their own events. Great idea and I am glad you brought this up.
It is funny you bring this up. We have discussed this option in the past and we certainly feel this would be a great option for our users.

Definitely in the future we will be pursuing this topic but not in 2012 since our main focus is getting our community tools out so users can create their own events.

Great idea and I am glad you brought this up.

Adam Spangler / Retired (March 2011 - April 2017)

Posted Tuesday, October 23rd, 2012 2:12 AM GMT
i say do this !! match times/standings/stats.
i say do this !! match times/standings/stats.

Do the things you know, and you shall learn the truth you need to know. - Louisa May Alcott

Posted Saturday, December 8th, 2012 5:03 AM GMT
[quote="CEVO|Spangler"]It is funny you bring this up. We have discussed this option in the past and we certainly feel this would be a great option for our users. Definitely in the future we will be pursuing this topic but not in 2012 since our main focus is getting our community tools out so users can create their own events. Great idea and I am glad you brought this up.[/quote] Any update on the mobile A? it's been 3 months
CEVO|Spangler said:It is funny you bring this up. We have discussed this option in the past and we certainly feel this would be a great option for our users.

Definitely in the future we will be pursuing this topic but not in 2012 since our main focus is getting our community tools out so users can create their own events.

Great idea and I am glad you brought this up.

Any update on the mobile A?

it's been 3 months

Keep it Copacetic

Posted Wednesday, February 13th, 2013 7:24 PM GMT
Would be really nice to have +1
Would be really nice to have +1

Posted Wednesday, February 13th, 2013 7:34 PM GMT
Still no news of a mobile app, maybe by the summer we will have more information to disclose. In the meantime if we are to announce its development it will be included in our "Blog" section
Still no news of a mobile app, maybe by the summer we will have more information to disclose. In the meantime if we are to announce its development it will be included in our "Blog" section

Adam Spangler / Retired (March 2011 - April 2017)

Posted Wednesday, February 13th, 2013 7:52 PM GMT
How about now because trying to log on Cevo even with a tablet or iPhone or my note 3 is difficult trying to do things on the go is difficult
How about now because trying to log on Cevo even with a tablet or iPhone or my note 3 is difficult trying to do things on the go is difficult

Bot YURI OP!

Posted Sunday, January 4th, 2015 3:10 AM GMT
I want this to happen.
I want this to happen.

rifler/2nd AWPer for method.cs

Posted Saturday, January 31st, 2015 8:34 AM GMT
bump :)
bump :)

-redw0lf

Posted Monday, August 3rd, 2015 4:57 PM GMT
Mobile app would be so sweet... Bump
Mobile app would be so sweet... Bump

Posted Wednesday, August 19th, 2015 3:18 PM GMT
I'm all in for mobile app!
I'm all in for mobile app!

Hello, my name is Mytag!

Posted Sunday, September 27th, 2015 10:12 PM GMT
I don't think their are any plans for this considering the threads date.
I don't think their are any plans for this considering the threads date.

Posted Sunday, September 27th, 2015 11:06 PM GMT
List 5-10 things the app should be able to do and prioritize them. :) Edit: this should not be taken as a commitment from CEVO to do this. Mainly, I'm just curious what would be expected of the app and how long it would take to develop.
List 5-10 things the app should be able to do and prioritize them. :)

Edit: this should not be taken as a commitment from CEVO to do this. Mainly, I'm just curious what would be expected of the app and how long it would take to develop.

Posted Friday, December 18th, 2015 7:28 AM GMT
Alert a reminder of when match starts. Maybe a notification for friend requests / Forum responses (You have received # responses/replies on your thread), (You have # pending friend requests), (You've been invited to join (insert team name here), would you like to accept? Y / N)? Just a few thoughts.
Alert a reminder of when match starts. Maybe a notification for friend requests / Forum responses (You have received # responses/replies on your thread), (You have # pending friend requests), (You've been invited to join (insert team name here), would you like to accept? Y / N)?

Just a few thoughts.

Posted Friday, December 18th, 2015 8:46 PM GMT
Would be cool
Would be cool

:]

Posted Saturday, January 2nd, 2016 9:46 PM GMT

Page 1 of 2