{{site.countdown.title}} Registration Now Open!
Registration
Closes In

{{days}}

DAYS

{{hours}}

HRS

{{minutes}}

MINS

{{seconds}}

SECS

Forums

Insurgency !!

Page 1 of 2

Insurgency is a great competitive realistic game. In normal servers people take is seriously and this game deserves more competitive popularity than it has now. Being on CEVO would only help that. People are participating as you can see in past TWL leagues and TheDLG's league right now has many participating. The only way to explain this game is a mix of CS and BF which are both on CEVO as well. Fellow members that like the game please help by commenting on this and maybe we can get the competitive play we want! Thank you
Insurgency is a great competitive realistic game. In normal servers people take is seriously and this game deserves more competitive popularity than it has now. Being on CEVO would only help that. People are participating as you can see in past TWL leagues and TheDLG's league right now has many participating. The only way to explain this game is a mix of CS and BF which are both on CEVO as well. Fellow members that like the game please help by commenting on this and maybe we can get the competitive play we want! Thank you

Posted Saturday, November 8th, 2014 8:07 PM GMT
+1 Insurgency
+1 Insurgency

Posted Monday, November 10th, 2014 1:28 PM GMT
I already told the heads about this game. I think it going be a while before the game is picked up.
I already told the heads about this game. I think it going be a while before the game is picked up.

Just A Small Town Boy

Posted Monday, November 10th, 2014 2:59 PM GMT
[quote="iM3rk"]Insurgency is a great competitive realistic game. In normal servers people take is seriously and this game deserves more competitive popularity than it has now. Being on CEVO would only help that. People are participating as you can see in past TWL leagues and TheDLG's league right now has many participating. The only way to explain this game is a mix of CS and BF which are both on CEVO as well. Fellow members that like the game please help by commenting on this and maybe we can get the competitive play we want! Thank you [/quote] Is the NA player base for a competitive CEVO scene really THAT big ? ..
iM3rk said:Insurgency is a great competitive realistic game. In normal servers people take is seriously and this game deserves more competitive popularity than it has now. Being on CEVO would only help that. People are participating as you can see in past TWL leagues and TheDLG's league right now has many participating. The only way to explain this game is a mix of CS and BF which are both on CEVO as well. Fellow members that like the game please help by commenting on this and maybe we can get the competitive play we want! Thank you

Is the NA player base for a competitive CEVO scene really THAT big ? ..

The ESEA Network Is Currently Unavailable.

Posted Monday, November 10th, 2014 4:19 PM GMT
There are 16+ competing teams in NA right now. If CEVO were to throw in their support for the game, even more teams would sign on board that would otherwise be on the fence. At this point in time, there are between 4000-5000 players playing insurgency on any given day. That's a sizable playerbase for such a small budget game.
There are 16+ competing teams in NA right now. If CEVO were to throw in their support for the game, even more teams would sign on board that would otherwise be on the fence.
At this point in time, there are between 4000-5000 players playing insurgency on any given day. That's a sizable playerbase for such a small budget game.

Posted Sunday, December 21st, 2014 4:27 PM GMT
+1 The comp insurgency primarily consists of thedgl.org, which is absolutely horrible. We need help...please...save us.....
+1

The comp insurgency primarily consists of thedgl.org, which is absolutely horrible. We need help...please...save us.....

Posted Monday, January 12th, 2015 1:38 AM GMT
Much support. And by much support, I don't mean merely from myself and the people who have already posted on this topic so far, I mean for all of the other players who are tired of being taken advantage of by the participating "admins" over at dgl. This game is still undergoing developments in terms of gameplay and content fluidity, it's a growing player base, and the matches aren't nearly as dull to watch as other shooters are... I would really like to see competitive scene in Insurgency receive some stability.
Much support. And by much support, I don't mean merely from myself and the people who have already posted on this topic so far, I mean for all of the other players who are tired of being taken advantage of by the participating "admins" over at dgl.

This game is still undergoing developments in terms of gameplay and content fluidity, it's a growing player base, and the matches aren't nearly as dull to watch as other shooters are...

I would really like to see competitive scene in Insurgency receive some stability.

Posted Monday, January 12th, 2015 1:45 AM GMT
+1 Insurgency
+1 Insurgency

Posted Monday, January 12th, 2015 4:28 AM GMT
+1 insurgency
+1 insurgency

Posted Monday, January 12th, 2015 4:33 AM GMT
+1 INsurgency
+1 INsurgency

Posted Monday, January 12th, 2015 4:37 AM GMT
plus 1 million insurgency would rule on cevo.
plus 1 million insurgency would rule on cevo.

Posted Monday, January 19th, 2015 2:57 AM GMT
+1 insurgency
+1 insurgency

Dizz on em'

Posted Tuesday, February 17th, 2015 5:11 AM GMT
+1 Insurgency
+1 Insurgency

Posted Friday, May 22nd, 2015 9:24 AM GMT
+1 Insurgency
+1 Insurgency

Posted Thursday, October 22nd, 2015 10:26 AM GMT
This would be a great addition.